Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Everyone buy Spiderman2 the game

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    In 3 and a half hours I will be playing Spiderman 2 on the X-Box.

    Have fun waiting for tommorow to play it. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ June 29, 2004 02:11 PM: Message edited by: Tha Nemesis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member FedEx Pope's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2004
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Let us know if it's any good, I plan on picking it up tomorrow.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    how so?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Friends in high places. It's all hush hush. I should be back by four in the morning, so I'll post my thoughts then.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    His bf works at Best Buy.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have to wait a week to try it out...and to see the movie, for that matter. Leaving for vacation tomorrow. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Tha Nemesis:
    Friends in high places. It's all hush hush. I should be back by four in the morning, so I'll post my thoughts then.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">dammit! i want friends! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner MindofaKiller's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    735
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    How many of us have them...friends!

    Ones we can depend on...friends!

    Probably no one on this...board!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member werewolfoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2004
    Posts
    1,216
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    enjoy......lucky bastard.

    I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by MindofaKiller:
    How many of us have them...friends!

    Ones we can depend on...friends!

    Probably no one on this...board!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">who shot who in the what now?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •